Podiatrists Ross Jenkins, DPM, and Derek Pantiel, DPM offer comprehensive foot care, from treating athlete’s foot to reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Jenkins and Dr. Pantiel focus on treatment, prevention and diagnosis of conditions associated with the foot and tailored to each individual patient. Whatever your foot trouble, Dr. Jenkins and Dr. Pantiel will work closely with you to find the best treatment and bring you relief.
To diagnos and treat, Horizon Foot and Ankle utilizes state-of-the-art digital x-rays, Medical Nail Technicians, Certified Compression Therapy Fitters, and Vascular Technologists.
Also, on site is the Comprehensive Wound Care Center, a division of Caldwell UNC Healthcare and Level Four Orthotics.
- Skin & Nail Conditions
(infections, ulcers, ingrown toenails, athletes food, blisters)
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
(post-injury deformities, painful flatfoot, revisional surgery)
- Acute Foot & Ankle Conditions
(sprains, strains, broken bones, lacerations, tendon ruptures)
- Joint & Tendon Conditions
(gout, arthritis, hammertoes, high/fallen arches, tendonitis)
Our practice features:
- An on-site surgical suite
- Advanced ultrasound imaging
- Advanced technology for chronic heel pain
- A physician on-call nights, weekends, and holidays
- Custom-built shoe inserts and orthotics
- Permanent solutions for ingrown toenails